Bird Walk- Dilley
October 8 @ 8:00 am — 11:00 am
Spot local native and migratory birds with Laguna Canyon Foundation volunteer naturalists on this 2-mile hike over moderate but uneven terrain (up to 100-ft elevation gain) through one of the most diverse plant communities in the United States. No experience necessary! for ages 12 and up (minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult). Wear hiking or walking shoes and bring your binoculars.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
• Pre-registration on lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
• Each participant must register individually.
• Group sizes will be minimized for safety purposes. For group registration, please email email@example.com for availability.
• Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event.
•If under 18 years old, a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian, provided at the start of the event.
• Participants must bring plenty of water, closed-toed hiking shoes, and sun protection.
In an effort to protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not attend if you are not feeling well, have symptoms of illness or have been in contact with someone who was ill.
Location: Laguna Coast Wilderness Park, James Dilley Preserve (I-5 or I-405 to 133 south to stoplight at 73 toll road; make a U-turn and go 1/2 block. Dilley is on the right).
LocationJames Dilley Preserve
James Dilley Preserve
Laguna Beach, CA 92651