Bird Walk- Mason Regional Park
November 12 @ 8:00 am — 11:00 am
Spot local native and seasonal resident birds with Laguna Canyon Foundation volunteer naturalists on this slow and easy 2-mile walk through a landscaped suburban parkland setting at Mason Regional Park. No experience necessary! for ages 12 and up (minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult). Wear hiking or walking shoes and bring your binoculars.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
• Pre-registration on lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
• Each participant must register individually. For group registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
• Group sizes will be minimized for safety purposes.
• Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event.
•If under 18 years old, a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian, provided at the start of the event.
• Participants must bring plenty of water, closed-toed hiking shoes, and sun protection.
In an effort to protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not attend if you are not feeling well, have symptoms of illness or have been in contact with someone who was ill.
Location: William R. Mason Regional Park – 18712 University Drive, Irvine (Exit I-405 at Culver Drive south, turn right (west/south) on University Drive, left at San Joaquin/park entrance – meet at the western end of Parking Lot A).
18712 University Dr.
Irvine, CA 92612