Fitness Hike – Nix, Little Sycamore
September 28 @ 8:30 am — 11:00 amMore Dates
Please be aware this is a Fitness Hike and not for beginners; the pace is approximately a 19-minute mile. Raise your heart rate and your spirits on this difficult, strenuous, and fast-paced, 7.2-mile hike (1050 -ft. elevation gain) over steep, uneven terrain with Laguna Canyon Foundation volunteers.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
- Pre-registration on lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
- Each participant must register individually. For group registration, please email email@example.com for availability.
- Group sizes will be minimized for safety purposes.
- Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event.
- Minimum age of 16 years old accompanied by a parent/guardian. If under 18 years old, a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian, provided at the start of the event.
- Participants must bring plenty of water, closed-toed hiking shoes, and sun protection.
In an effort to protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not attend if you are not feeling well, have symptoms of illness or have been in contact with someone who was ill.
Location: Nix Nature Center 18751 Laguna Canyon Rd. Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
LocationNix Nature Center
18751 Laguna Canyon Road
Laguna Beach, CA 92651