Fitness Hike – Nix, Little Sycamore
September 23 @ 8:30 am — 11:00 amMore Dates
Please be aware this is a Fitness Hike and not for beginners; the pace is approximately a 19-minute mile. Raise your heart rate and your spirits on this difficult, strenuous, and fast-paced, 7.2-mile hike (1050 -ft. elevation gain) over steep, uneven terrain with Laguna Canyon Foundation volunteers.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
• Pre-registration on Lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
• Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event.
• Maintain proper physical distancing, a minimum of 6 feet, between yourself and all other members of the group always.
• Group stops will be minimized and generally only done for safety purposes.
• Minimum age of 16 years old accompanied by a parent/guardian.
• Participants must bring plenty of water, closed-toed hiking shoes, and sun protection.
Location: Nix Nature Center 18751 Laguna Canyon Rd. Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
LocationNix Nature Center
18751 Laguna Canyon Road
Laguna Beach, CA 92651