Fitness Hike – Ridge Park
Please be aware this is a Fitness Hike and not for beginners; the pace is approximately a 19-minute mile. Raise your heart rate and your spirits on this difficult, strenuous, and fast-paced, 6.6-mile hike (1,100-ft. elevation gain) over very steep, uneven terrain with Laguna Canyon Foundation volunteers.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
- Pre-registration on lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
- Each participant must register individually. For group registration or questions, please email email@example.com.
- Group sizes will be minimized for safety purposes.
- Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old and those younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. A waiver, provided on arrival, must be signed by each participant at the start of the program.
- Participants must bring plenty of water, closed-toed hiking shoes, and sun protection.
In an effort to protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not attend if you are not feeling well, have symptoms of illness or have been in contact with someone who was ill.
Location: Ridge Park, Laguna Coast Wilderness Park. Meet at the end of Ridge Park Road/Trail Entrance.
Please note: Wet or muddy trail conditions may lead to cancellation of this event.
LocationRidge Park, Laguna Coast Wilderness, Newport Coast
Bommer Ridge Trail West Entrance
Newport Beach, CA 92657