Fitness Hike, Ridge Park
September 30 @ 8:30 am — 11:00 amMore Dates
Please be aware this is a Fitness Hike and not for beginners; the pace is approximately a 19-minute mile. Raise your heart rate and your spirits on this difficult, strenuous, and fast-paced, 6.6-mile hike (1,100-ft. elevation gain) over very steep, uneven terrain with Laguna Canyon Foundation volunteers.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
• Pre-registration on Lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
• Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event.
• Maintain proper physical distancing, a minimum of 6 feet, between yourself and all other members of the group always.
• Group stops will be minimized and generally only done for safety purposes.
• Minimum age of 16 years old accompanied by a parent/guardian.
• Participants must bring plenty of water, closed-toed hiking shoes, and sun protection.
Location: Ridge Park, 7102 Ridge Park Rd. Newport Beach, CA 92657. Meet at the end of Ridge Park Road/Trail Entrance.
7102 Ridge Park Rd
Newport Beach, CA 92657