Intermediate Mountain Biking (CANCELLED)
Catch beautiful canyon views on this 10-mile ride over steep and uneven terrain (1,600-ft elevation gain) with Laguna Canyon Foundation volunteer mountain bike trail guides. This is for INTERMEDIATE riders with mountain biking experience. Appropriate mountain biking equipment required. Must have helmet, gloves, hydration; a snack is strongly suggested. Also, be prepared for varied weather out in the canyons. This bike ride is not for beginners.
Aliso & Wood Canyons Wilderness Park Ranger Headquarters. For questions, call 949-497-8324 Mon-Fri or 949-923-2200 Sat/Sun. Parking: $3/vehicle.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
- Pre-registration on lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
- Each participant must register individually. For group registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- Group sizes will be minimized for safety purposes.
- Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event.
- Minimum age of 16 years old accompanied by a parent/guardian. If under 18 years old, a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian, provided at the start of the event.
- Participants must bring plenty of water, closed-toed hiking shoes, and sun protection.
In an effort to protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not attend if you are not feeling well, have symptoms of illness or have been in contact with someone who was ill.
LocationAliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park
28373 Alicia Parkway
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656