Mind Over Miles Trail Run
CANCELLED February 15 @ 9:00 am — 10:30 am
Join Laguna Canyon Foundation staff and volunteers for a moderately paced trail run. The pace for this run is approximately a 11-minute mile. Raise your heart rate and enjoy running the hills of the Dilley Preserve on this 4 mile run through unique coastal sage scrub habitat. Terrain is steep and uneven with an elevation gain of 350 ft.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
- Pre-registration on lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
- Each participant must register individually. For group registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- Group sizes will be minimized for safety purposes.
- Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event.
- Minimum age of 16 years old accompanied by a parent/guardian. If under 18 years old, a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian, provided at the start of the event.
- Participants must bring plenty of water, closed-toed hiking shoes, and sun protection.
In an effort to protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not attend if you are not feeling well, have symptoms of illness or have been in contact with someone who was ill.
Location: Nix Nature Center 18751 Laguna Canyon Rd. Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
LocationJames Dilley Preserve
James Dilley Preserve
Laguna Beach, CA 92651