Tot Walk – Aliso & Wood Canyons Wilderness Park
June 17 @ 9:00 am — 11:00 amMore Dates
Join OC Parks Naturalists and bring your young ones (infant to age three) to explore Aliso’s wild backyard. Take a leisurely stroll through the garden and to the creek. We will see bugs, plants, and birds while exploring! OC Parks staff may even host a game or introduce a local resident to the children. Come join the fun!
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
- Pre-registration on lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
- Each participant must register individually. For group registration, please email email@example.com for availability.
- Group sizes will be minimized for safety purposes.
- Ages infant – three years old welcome! Parents will sign in upon arrival at the event.
- Participants must bring plenty of water, closed-toed hiking shoes, and sun protection.
In an effort to protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not attend if you are not feeling well, have symptoms of illness or have been in contact with someone who was ill.
Location: Aliso & Wood Canyons Wilderness Park Ranger Headquarters, 28373 Alicia Pkwy (from southbound Aliso Creek Road, turn right on Alicia Parkway, first right on Awma Road, then left into parking lot).
LocationAliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park
28373 Alicia Parkway
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656