Tot Walk – Laguna Coast
June 24 @ 10:00 am — 11:00 am
Join OC Parks Naturalists along with Laguna Canyon Foundation volunteers and bring your young ones (ages one to six) to explore Laguna Coast’s wild backyard. Listen to a story, play a game, and take a leisurely stroll on Mary’s Trail. Come join the fun! For questions, call 949-497-8324 Mon-Fri or 949-923-2200 Sat/Sun.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
- Pre-registration on lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
- Each participant must register individually. For group registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- Group sizes will be minimized for safety purposes.
- Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event.
- Ages infant – three years old welcome! Parents will sign in upon arrival at the event.
- Participants must bring plenty of water, closed-toed hiking shoes, and sun protection.
In an effort to protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not attend if you are not feeling well, have symptoms of illness or have been in contact with someone who was ill.
Location: Laguna Coast Wilderness Park, Nix Nature Center, 18751 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach 92651.
LocationNix Nature Center
18751 Laguna Canyon Road
Laguna Beach, CA 92651