Fitness Hike – Canyon View
September 9 @ 8:30 am — 11:00 amMore Dates
Please be aware this is a Fitness Hike and not for beginners; pace is approximately a 19-minute mile. Raise your heart rate and your spirits on this strenuous, moderately paced, 6.2-mile hike over steep and uneven terrain (800-ft. elevation gain) with Laguna Canyon Foundation volunteers.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
- Pre-registration on Lagunacanyon.org is required for this event. No walk-ups.
- Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event.
- Maintain proper physical distancing, a minimum of 6 feet, between yourself and all other members of the group always.
- Group stops will be minimized and generally only done for safety purposes.
- Minimum age of 16 years old accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Location: Meet at Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park, Canyon View Staging Area. From Pacific Park/Canyon Vistas intersection, go northwest on Canyon Vistas. Park legally (note street signs) on or near Canyon Vistas, preferably between Coastal Oak and Madia (22144 region of Canyon Vistas). We will meet on the paved sidewalk easement leading toward Wood Canyon Trail.
LocationCanyon View Staging Area
22144 Canyon Vistas
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656