Fitness Hike – Dilley
September 16 @ 8:30 am — 10:30 amMore Dates
Please be aware this is a Fitness Hike and not for beginners; pace is approximately a 19-minute mile. Raise your heart rate and your spirits on this strenuous, fast-paced, 4.8-mile hike over steep and uneven terrain (650-ft. elevation gain) with Laguna Canyon Foundation volunteers.
Please note the following safety precautions and protocols:
- Pre-registration is required for this event. No walk-ups.
- Each individual adult must sign the liability waiver – provided by the lead volunteers – when they arrive at the event
- Maintain proper physical distancing, a minimum of 6 feet, between yourself and all other members of the group always
- Group stops will be minimized and generally only done for safety purposes.
- Minimum age of 16 years old accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Location: Laguna Coast Wilderness Park, James Dilley Preserve (I-5 or 405 south to 133 south to stoplight at 73 toll road; and make a U-turn, go 1 block. Dilley is on the right.).
LocationJames Dilley Preserve
James Dilley Preserve
Laguna Beach, CA 92651